We are actively looking to expand our Partner and Client eco-system in multiple geographies primarily in Europe.
About the role
Location: Any EU Country
Reporting into the Sales Director, the pre-sales engineer works closely with the Sales and Partner teams to deploy and demonstrate the ACSIA product to prospective partners and customers across the EU. The successful candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical and business concepts while building good customer relationships. Must be a fluent English speaker with excellent German, Spanish or Italian language skills.
Key characteristics would be a self-motivated and engaging personality, with excellent communication skills, with a strong cyber security background and technical troubleshooting skills. Cloud technical knowledge would be a key advantage. This role will involve travelling (post Covid) and occasional out-of-hours work may be required.
- Support Sales personnel to deliver presentations and product demonstrations of ACSIA to new Partners and Clients, answering technical queries and correctly positioning ACSIA in the market.
- Assist Partners to be technically self sufficient deploying, configuring and managing ACSIA to their clients
- Provide training and on-boarding skills to partners and customers
- Work directly with customers, operations and engineering to research, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues in a timely manner.
- Clearly and succinctly document communication updates with customers within our case management systems. providing customer feedback and contributing to our team knowledge base
Skills and requirements
- A technical background in Opensource technologies is desirable with a strong emphasis on Linux Administration skills including knowledge of networking, common Internet protocols, in-depth knowledge of the TCP/IP Stack DNS, SMTP and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Familiarity with core concepts of security incident response, e.g., the typical phases of response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the information security threat landscape (attack vectors and tools, best practices for securing systems and networks, etc.)..
- Must be able to speak English fluently plus have at least one other major European language – preferably German, Spanish or Italian.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills for incident and problem management
- Empathetic customer engagement style and ability to see things from clients point of view
- Work well in a distributed, fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science / Information Systems / IT Operations Management with 3 to 5 years experience in a related capacity
- 6+ years experience in a related capacity.
- Cloud vendor accreditations
- Linux or Red Hat accreditations
|Any EU country