We are seeking a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to join our growing Development Team at Dectar. This innovative team will support our rapid growth and expansion in the EMEA region.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud/DevOps Engineer to be involved in our projects assisting our development team with resolving their technical problems and helping grow and scale the team through the leverage of AWS and Azure, including the creation of technical tools and software.
You’ll join a supportive company that takes great pride in our work. We’re eager to help grow each other’s abilities and to create an environment where we can do our best work.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. You should also have good experience with cloud services and distributed architectures.
We expect you to do this daily:
- Work on automation and Infrastructure as Code for our products and services
- Deploy & optimize cloud-native applications in the AWS\Azure\GCP Cloud
- Define standards, guidelines and procedures for development teams to interact with our cloud infrastructure
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain our products on major public cloud marketplaces (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Implement and integrate the use of third-party tools inside our products
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Working knowledge of container technologies (Kubernetes, Serverless, Docker, Swarm, Nomad)
- Experience with at least one of the primary cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud and container security
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible, terraform, and cloud formation.
- Experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/ and/or Bash scripting
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and GitHub actions
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Hashicorp ecosystem (vault, consul, packer, etc.)
- Fluency in English
Nice To Have
- Degree in information technology
- Previous experience in startup company
- Deep knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with more than one of the primary cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
|€ up to 65K
|Permanent contract full-time